This review post is about a tutorial on how to get a free Yamoney Virtual credit card in just 1 minute, without any personal ID verification and Bank account. All you need is a smartphone or PC with Google chrome browser, and internet connection. The Yandex.Money virtual card allows you to pay for purchases in online stores. This card is issued absolutely for free and is tied to the wallet number.
The Russian search engine created its own online payment service called Yandex.Money. The service offers users a plastic bank card, as well as a completely free virtual MasterCard card. It was created for payment in online stores where physical Yandex.Money cannot be paid, but can be paid with online bank cards.
This virtual card is a card product from the popular Yandex search engine. A virtual card is created only for secure payment in online stores. It is not intended for payments in physical stores or cash withdrawals. It is not physical, it does not have a PIN code, it simply does not need it. As with any payment card, this virtual card has a number, expiration date, CVC code, and owner name.
It does not have any physical media, and all the details necessary to pay for online purchases are stored in the user’s account. This credit card can be linked to various international online shopping services – Google Play, Amazon, PayPal, Apple Store. The validity period is 1 year.
- A mobile or Computer browser with automatic Translation(Google Chrome).
- A valid phone number.
- A valid email.
- Instant cashbacks.
- Virtual card in one click.
- Multicurrency cards: rubles, dollars, euros, pounds + 7 more currencies.
- Shared Balance with the Yandex money wallet.
- Issued in seconds, immediately ready to work.
- Re-issuance can be carried out independently at any time.
- Payment in any online store.
Fees, Commission and Other Conditions:
- Servicing: Free of charge.
- Adding money: Free of charge.
- Payments: Without commission.
- Cash withdrawal: 3% minimum.
- Transfer to other Card or e-wallet: 3% minimum.
- Expiration date: 1 year.
- Cashback online: 1% for every purchase.(5% cashback on every category of the month).
How to create a virtual Yandex Money card:
Step 1: With your google chrome browser click on this URL link: https://money.yandex.ru you can use either your smartphone or Computer, just make sure automatic translation is enabled.
Step 2: After the website is opened you have to click on “Create a Wallet” to go to the Open a wallet Registration page.
Step 3: Enter your desired “login username”, a strong “password” and enter an “Email address” you will like to use for notifications about payments. In the phone number field, i will advice international users to use a generated virtual phone number, like Textnow or 2ndLine it is faster and easier.(Make sure your country code is included in your phone number e.g +1(xxx)xxx-xxxx).
Step 4: Click on start a Wallet a confirmation code will be sent to your phone number, enter the code and click on start a wallet. You should be re-directed to a page with a message that says “Your wallet is almost created. One Minute…). Just like the image below.
Step 5: While you are waiting for your account to be created, Go to your email address and click on the yandex.passport link to confirm your email address and go to your new created wallet page.
Step 6: We are almost done. To create your virtual-card at the top of the website navigation click on “bank cards” and click on “virtual” to go to Information page.
Step 7: Scroll down and click on “learn more” and click on “Get a card” you will be re-directed to a page where you will have to get a new Text message password for your card, it will be sent to your phone number. Enter the password.
How to transfer money to a Yandex virtual card:
How to use:
- When paying online, you will need to enter in the required fields:
- Card number.
- CVC code. If you forgot it, then you can always send it to your mobile phone in your account again.
- If you need to enter the name and surname of the owner, then simply enter them in Latin letters.